Food Pantry Team Associate Position
Five N Two Food Pantry – Cameron NC, 27332
The Five N Two Ministries Inc. is looking to hire a Team Associate to assist the Food Pantry Coordinator in the daily operations of its food pantry. The position requires the individual to compassionately aid the individuals and families in need of nourishment within Harnett County. This position secures donated food, stores it and distributes it to individuals and families directly through the pantry operations.
This position involves direct contact with the public in providing essential food service. This position interfaces with local businesses, non-profits, donors, volunteers and the public.
- Assist the coordinator in the direct operation processes of the Five N Two Food Pantry.
- Learn how to check out and run intake for clients.
- Load and unload food delivery truck.
- Clean and maintain facility.
- Open and close food pantry responsibly during assigned hours.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with volunteers, co-workers, community service workers and supervisor to maximize efficiency.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with volunteers, maximizing the volunteers’ experience while meeting daily and monthly goals.
- A commitment to a positive attitude and teamwork.
- A commitment to the agency’s mission, vision, and values.
- A commitment to excellence in everything we do.
- A commitment to accreditation as well as performance and quality improvement.
- A commitment to outcomes and measured results.
- A commitment to innovation and to what is possible.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work in a professional environment.
- Ability to manage inventory.
- Ability to communicate positively with the public.
- Fluent in the English language, Spanish a plus
- Ability to complete tasks with numerous interruptions.
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Full awareness of environmental stimuli.
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and respect for persons that are in need.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
High School Diploma/GED, Associates Degree preferred
2+ years service experience
Five N Two Ministries is an equal opportunity employer.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reach Out For More Information!