Phase 3 COVID-19 Procedures at the Pantry – Updated 5/6/2021
We are open and operating. We continue to follow all recommended procedures and safeguards.
- We are making various size boxes to fit the needs of each of our clients’ families and to distribute to them at the door, rather than having them come into the building to shop directly. Clients will be allowed back inside when we feel it’s safe to resume normal procedures.
- Volunteers are limited in number, and each volunteer’s temperature is taken at the beginning of each shift. Volunteers wear masks and gloves and properly wash/sanitize hands during their shift.
- We are taking all measures possible to ensure the Pantry is sanitized and, as always, following guidelines while handling all food products.
- All donations of non-expired canned and dry goods are welcomed! Our hours of operation are:
- Monday 1-4pm
- Wednesday 12-3pm
- Friday 12-3pm.
- If you need to set up a different time to drop off donations, please contact Billie on our Facebook Page or email email@example.com.
Monetary donations are always welcomed and are a vital part to keeping the Pantry open and operating! Use the donation button below to give a secure PayPal donation with your PayPal account or credit card.